3 Pools And A Water Playground
The new aquatic and leisure centre will be located at the Mays Hill Precinct in Parramatta Park.
Following the announcement of a funding partnership with the NSW Government in September 2019, City of Parramatta Council has finalised design work and has now lodged a Development Application for a new aquatic and leisure centre.
This new milestone will see the $77m project ready to enter the next phase as designed by Andrew Burges Architects, Grimshaw Architects and McGregor Coxall.
A new social space for the community
A place to gather with family and friends, swim and play, and enhance health and wellbeing.
It will feature:
- a 50m, 10-lane heated outdoor pool with seating
- a 25m, 8-lane heated indoor recreational pool
- a dedicated, heated indoor Learn to Swim pool
- indoor water playground
- a range of change rooms and facilities
- multipurpose community rooms
- spa and sauna facilities
- a fitness centre, including a modern gym and program rooms
- cafe and more than 200 parking spaces